Qdos takes a flexible approach to our Tax Fee Protection (TFP) schemes, which are tailored to meet the needs of practices. Our experienced managers, owners and underwriting team deliver bespoke solutions, not “one size fits all”.
We have an excellent reputation for our high level of customer service. Our claims process is clear and simple and our claims philosophy is set out clearly for practices with a Qdos TFP scheme. When you make a claim to Qdos, you will know exactly where you stand.
Qdos offer full marketing support on our TFP schemes and will tailor your marketing to your practice’s requirements, helping you to maximise take up by your clients. We pride ourselves on providing clear and straightforward marketing literature that practices can send to clients. Qdos are innovators. Our latest innovation simplifies TFP for practices. We offer completely new and unique online sales delivery methods on our TFP schemes, which can significantly reduce administration time and costs for practices.
Practices can generate additional income from offering TFP to clients, both from full recovery of fees on tax enquiry work and as a mark-up on the net premiums charged by Qdos.
We provide additional value-added complimentary benefits including telephone advice lines for legal, employment, health & safety and taxation matters. Apart from the tax helpline, these are available direct to your clients. Further services are available from Qdos in the areas of human resources, employment law, health & safety, tax consultancy, business consultancy and litigation services.
The Qdos adVantage
The main adVantages of choosing Qdos include:
- Market leading cover with no hidden restrictions
- No “one size fits all” approach to TFP schemes at Qdos
- Clear, consistent and understandable approach to claims
- Straightforward support to make the most of your scheme
- Simplifying TFP administration via unique web delivery solutions
- Experienced helpline support as part of the package
- Tax expertise on tap when you need it
- HR support that clients want and need
- In-house legal practice support for you and your clients
- Discounted PII cover for practices with a Vantage TFP scheme