Our insurer is Tokio Marine HCC one of the world’s largest insurers who have a market capital of $31 billion and are rated AA- (very strong) by Standard & Poor’s.
If your existing provider can’t offer terms, don’t worry as we can:
- Provide you with competitive renewal terms.
- Provide ‘rescue packages’, including insuring pro rata periods (between now and your scheme renewal), new additions to your scheme, or premiums collected in respect of issued mailings (that your provider can’t now accept).
- Undertake remediation work, including notifying clients of the change of provider, collecting premiums and issuing confirmation of cover.
- Move into action quickly to minimise any disruption to your practice and clients.
And of course, you’ll benefit from:
- Our award winning technological platforms proven to reduce administration for both your firm and your clients
- Access to our in-house tax and VAT advisors with one of the lowest call back rates in this industry
- Excellent marketing material bespoke to your firm proven to enhance your client message
- Our plain English Policy providing the broadest cover
- Complimentary access to Tolley Topical Tax Update Webinars
- All delivered by a team who have a combined 225 years’ experience in the Fee Protection Insurance industry
Qdos Vantage belongs to the Qdos Group of companies which recently won Broker of the Year, Financial Times 1,000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe and of course the prestigious Queens Award for Innovation. Rest assured you are in a safe pair of hands with us.
Why not join the hundreds of accountants who decided to switch provider to Qdos Vantage last year?
Call me on 0116 274 9165 or one of my team on 0116 274 9123 (option 1) to discuss how we can help you.