Why not join the hundreds of accountants who chose Qdos Vantage as their Fee Protection Insurance provider last year?
2017 proved to be another successful year for Qdos Vantage with hundreds of accountants choosing us as their Tax Fee Protection Insurance provider. 78% of new Vantage clients chose to switch to us from another provider, which is a great testimonial of our innovative style and market leading policy.
More specifically, in 2017 our clients benefited from:
- 99% of claims accepted first time and within promised service levels
- Award winning technological platforms proven to reduce administration for both your firm and your clients
- 100,000 marketing letters issued on behalf of our clients
- 30,000 calls dealt with by our in-house tax and VAT advisors with one of the lowest call back rates in this industry
- Excellent marketing material bespoke to your firm proven to enhance your client message
- Our plain English Policy providing the broadest cover
- Complimentary access to Tolley Topical Tax Update Webinars
- All delivered by a team who have a combined 225 years’ experience in the Fee Protection Insurance industry
Further developments are planned for 2018 as we continue to invest in our proposition, ensuring that we continue to stay ahead in this competitive market.
A Reliable Fee Protection Provider
Vantage was born out of the Qdos group of companies, which in 2017 had revenues of circa £26M and is expected to deliver a net profit before tax of circa £7M and has its roots in Tax Fee Protection Insurance.
Our insurer is Tokio Marine HCC one of the world’s largest insurers who have a market capital of $31 billion and are rated AA- (very strong) by Standard & Poor’s.